We love trees, young and old, but they do need some tender loving care every now and then. Independent Arboriculture & Urban Forestry has the skill set to assist you with:
- Tree health diagnostics
- Specifying measures to improve tree health and longevity
- Pest and disease management
- Tree collection design, establishment and management
- Supervision and contract management of arboricultural works
- We love trees so much we are happy to help you care for them. See our Contracting Page.
This light-pink flowering Robinia tree has had a tough life and shows evidence of significant past pruning. The owner was keen to see it thrive again. Simple limited cost recommendations have included reducing competing vegetation and ivy around the tree, some supplementary watering during summer and a couple of applications of organic seaweed fertiliser. It has shown significant improvements in growth over two growing seasons. It’s now ready for some risk mitigation works.
Make life easy by engaging a professional.
Want to know more?
The Plant Network has created some excellent guidance documents to do with plant and tree collections.
There are some fantastic resources online to do with tree pests and disease. These include:
For when it’s really complicated Forest Research also has a Tree Health Diagnostic and Advisory Service