Trees provide a wide array of benefits. However, sometimes they become a matter of dispute or cause issues. Independent Arboriculture & Urban Forestry has the skill set to assist you with:
- Liaison with local planning authorities
- Specification of proposed works and the preparation and submission of consent applications for Tree Preservation Orders and conservation areas
- Preparation and submission of objections to the imposition of a Tree Preservation Order
- Resolving issues with planning applications
- Home Buyer’s Arboricultural Report
- Subsidence Risk Report
- Structural Damage Report
- Representation at planning appeals, taking the form of written representation or attending an informal hearing or public local inquiry.
A homeowner had a large tree subject to a Tree Preservation Order close to their house. They made an application to the local planning authority to work on the tree but it was refused because the applicant based it on some poor advice. Independent Arboriculture & Urban Forestry duly secured permission to work on the tree to help mitigate the issues the homeowner was experiencing, based on our expert advice and understanding of trees.
Make life easy by engaging a professional.
Want to know more?
For tree preservation click here.
The Royal Horticultural Society has summed up well the problems of subsidence and other issues relating to trees near buildings.